Please follow the steps below to register on the Website, please note that your details should already exist so you do not need to create a new account:
1. Go to www.oldcampbellians.co.uk
2. Create a Profile, add your First, Middle and Last Name, Your Address ( scroll to the Country that you live in ie Northern Ireland, England - not UK as this is important for postal sorting), telephone number and add in your email address – click JOIN.
3. If you are not a user of Facebook and/or LinkedIN, simply ignore these buttons, please note you DO NOT have to use them.
4. Fill in each box, from the “I am Joining as a Former Student” through to creating a Password (use lower case please) for yourself for this network (given it is a closed network).
5. If you are a user of Facebook and/or LinkedIn, you can generate your Profile by pulling info from these and you will be redirected to your Facebook or LinkedIn log in.
6. Please take a minute to review and complete all the Consents Options - it is imperative that our data and all the consents are brought up to date asap.
7. Your details should match with what records we already hold from your name, you should see a portal with "Your details match with an existing record please tick the appropriate name" . Please do so in order that you do not create a second record for yourself.
You will then receive an acknowledgement email prior to being approved thereafter.
We look forward to seeing you online at www.oldcampbellians.co.uk and please encourage your friends and peers to register as soon as possible
Scott Dunlop (8079) Was Awarded An MBE In The 2021 New Year Honours List. More...