Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of
Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.
We extend a warm invitation to you to help rekindle a significant OC Society event.
For many years, Old Campbellians living in, or passing through London, used to gather for a Dinner - typically on the eve of the England vs Ireland game at Twickenham. We owe a huge debt of gratitude to John Arthur (4663) for being at the helm and taking on the burden of organisation and subsequently Arthur Stewart (7267). But for a few years now, not helped by Covid, the Dinner hasn't happened.
Many of us felt that this fine event should be revived. We would love to welcome OCs of every age to it, and their partners should they wish to join us too. We have a date, we have a venue, we just need you, our OCs, to be there! We are delighted that at this forthcoming Dinner not only will the President, former Olympian Julie Brown (7062(nee Brown)) and Headmaster be present, to provide an update on life and progress at Campbell, but we are honoured too that David Caves (8240 (star of Silent Witness)) will be our Guest of Honour and after-dinner speaker.
Here is the key information:
- Date and Time: Thursday 30th May, from 6:30pm.
- Venue: The Army & Navy Club, Pall Mall
- Cost: £95 pp (covering a glass of wine upon arrival, three course meal and half a bottle of wine per head).
- Dress Code: Lounge Suit
What we ask you, please, to do now is:
- save the date in your diary;
- commit to the event by purchasing your ticket(s) by clicking on the link below, or indeed let us know if you won't be able to join us - we'll then be back in touch early in the new year with more information;
- send this to any other OCs who you think might like to know about the event and join us. They may not necessarily live in London, but might be in London at the time or consider travelling in for the evening. We can’t be sure that the database is up to date, so your help in circulating this would be much appreciated.