The CCB 125th Anniversary Ball on Sat 31 Aug 19 has sold out.
Tickets for the CCB 125th Anniversary Ball will go on sale on Friday 17th May 2019.
The event will take place on Saturday 31st August 2019, 7:30pm – Late, for a glittering evening of music, dinner and dancing to celebrate 125 years in true Campbell style!
There are two types of tickets available:
1. A table of 10 - Full payment of £650 is required at time of booking, please ensure you also have the name of your guests and any dietary requirements ready at time of booking.
2. Individual tickets – Priced at £65 each.
Tickets will only be available to purchase via The Campbell Community website https://community.campbellcollege.co.uk/events
on Friday 17th May 2019 at 6pm. REMINDER: TICKETS FOR THE CCB 125 ANNIVERSARY BALL
Tickets for the CCB 125 Anniversary Ball will go on sale today (Friday 17th
May) at 6pm! Please watch the video HERE
to familiarise yourself with the ticketing system before attempting to book. The video starts with booking individual tickets, table bookings begin at 1:34.
Please remember that:
- You can buy either Individual tickets (£65pp) or a Table of 10 (£650 total)
- Tickets are limited to 1 table per person or 10 tickets per person
- You need to pay in full at the time of booking
- When you are taken through to the payment screen you don't need a Paypal account, you can simply select to check out as a Guest, using your debit or credit card of choice
- You will be asked for a contact email address – you can use the same email address in the ‘guest email’ field if you do not know their email address
- You are required to provide the name of your guests, it is important you have this information correct for table settings etc
- You will be prompted to fill in any dietary requirements for all guests. It is required so if this does not apply type N/A – please ensure this information is correct for catering purposes
- It is advised to use a laptop/desktop when booking tickets as mobile devices can be harder to use
- If you have any issues throughout the process, close your browser and try again
- If this does not solve the issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – NB – we will be monitoring this email until 9 pm tonight (Friday) but after this you may not receive a response until Monday 9am.